For the Repatriation of the Deceased from France we always provide a quotation on a case-by-case basis.
For an example we have recently repatriated a Deceased from Vire, which is in the far East of France so a particular challenging location.
The cost of this Repatriation was £3,300. (December 2011)
This is a guide cost only and a full quotation will be given on a case by case basis.
There may be some further cost if morgue and/or hospital expenses are incurred.
Full embalming and preparation of the Deceased is always carried out by our team.
- Standard Zinc lined wooden Coffin for air travel.
- Airtight canvas sealed cover for coffin.
- Hearse and staff from Mortuary to Airport.
- Highway Tolls, Police taxes, fuel surcharge.
- Airfreight Charge, Security and x-ray.
- Airport handling, AWB and documentation.
- UK and overseas Funeral Directors Charges.
This would include all costs to the United Kingdom and collection from Heathrow or Gatwick Airport to our London Mortuary.
Forward transportation and Burial/Cremation costs in the UK are in addition. Please contact our Repatriation Head Office for details of our repatriation service to the UK from France.