Repatriation of the Deceased from Malta, and in this example assuming the Death has occured at Nater Dei or St. James Capua Hospital, is relatively straight forward.
As of February 2012 the approximate cost of the Repatriation from Ibiza to the United Kingdom would be in the region of £4,800. This is a guide cost only and a full quotation will be given on a case by case basis.
Full embalming and preparation of the Deceased is always carried out by our team.
- Standatd Zinc lined wodden Coffin for air travel.
- Airtight canvas sealed cover for coffin.
- Hearse and staff from Mortuary to Airport.
- Airfreight Charge MLA-Londm Fuel, Security and x-ray.
- Airport handling, AWB and documentation.
- UK and overseas Funeral Directors Charges.
This would include all costs to the United Kingdom and collection from Heathrow or Gatwick Airport to our London Mortuary.
Forward transportation and Burial/Cremation costs in the UK are in addition. Please contact our Repatriation Head Office for details of our repatriation service to the UK from France.