For more than twenty years, we've been helping families, friends and communities repatriate their loved ones to and from all four corners of the globe.
Our multilingual team are extremely experienced and will assist with repatriations to and from any country.
We offer a completely flexible service, taking care of as much or as little as you want; from document processing and flight booking, to the preparation of the deceased for international repatriation and liaison with the funeral directors at the other end of the journey.
- Full International Repatriation services to and from any country in the world
- Advice on all Repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for:
- UK authorities
- All Embassies & Consulates
- All major airlines
- Documentation delivery service for Embassies & Consulates in London.
- Regulations differ from Country to Country and we are only to please to advise you on specific requirements for the required destination.
- Translation services for official documents, i.e. death certificates, invoices & reports. We alleviate any language problems often associated with probate when death occurs abroad.
- Freight booking services and airway bill production. (Special rates apply to most countries)
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and removing the metal lining.
- A range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations (zinc lined, air-trays, Italian and French coffins).
- Urns suitable for international transit including zinc lining of traditional wooden urns.
- Embalming services suitable for all cases going to tropical climates.