Sometimes the legal and regulatory complexity of a repatriation can seem a little daunting, so we try to keep things as simple as possible.
We breakdown every element of our pricing so you can see exactly what you are paying for and, should you decide to entrust us with your repatriation, you will be looked after by one named member of our staff throughout. You will also have access to our exclusive Repatriation Progress Tracking tool, making it easy to follow every stage of your loved one's journey to their final place of rest.
As part of our repatriation service to Lebanon, we will obtain the necessary permits that allows transportation of the Deceased from the United Kingdom to Lebanon.
We will usually require the Passport of the person who has died. However, if this is not available, please let us know and we can make alternative arrangements.
Our repatriation service includes:
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Lebanon authorities
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a zinc-lined coffin or metal casket conforming to international transportation regulations
- Documentation delivery service and collection for Coroners 'Out of England' certificate across the whole of the UK
- Freight booking services and airway bill production
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
- 24/7 access to our unique Repatriation Progress Tracking tool
To be repatriated to Lebanon the Deceased has to be a National, with passport or ID.
This will be cancelled by the Consulate on presentation with the Coffin and the Deceased.
Steven Mears International will obtain the Legelisation of the Death Certificate from the Foreign Office in London.