Sometimes the legal and regulatory complexity of a repatriation can seem a little daunting, so we try to keep things as simple as possible.
We breakdown every element of our pricing so you can see exactly what you are paying for and, should you decide to entrust us with your repatriation, you will be looked after by one named member of our staff throughout. You will also have access to our exclusive Repatriation Progress Tracking tool, making it easy to follow every stage of your loved one's journey to their final place of rest.
The Embassy of Thailand require the original Thai passport or at least proof of previous residence. All originals will be returned to the family or Funeral Director's representative.
All relevant documentation needs to be completed precisely and presented at the Embassy with the required fee. Mears Repatriation will apply for the Permit to allow the Repatriation to proceed from the Embassy of Thailand once all the documents are obtained.
As part of our repatriation service to Thailand, we will obtain the necessary permits that allows transportation of the Deceased from the United Kingdom to Thailand.
We work with Funeral Directors in Thailand to provide a speedy yet professional service. As soon as all relevant paperwork is completed we aim to inform you of the flight details within two hours, allowing you to book your own flight tickets on the same flight if desired.
We will usually require the Passport of the person who has died. However, if this is not available, please let us know and we can make alternative arrangements.
Our repatriation service includes:
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Thai authorities
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a zinc-lined coffin or metal casket conforming to international transportation regulations
- Documentation delivery service and collection for Coroners 'Out of England' certificate across the whole of the UK
- Freight booking services and airway bill production
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
- 24/7 access to our unique Repatriation Progress Tracking tool
Royal Thai Embassy
29-30 Queen's Gate, London, SW7 5JB
Tel: 020 7589 2944
Fax: 020 7823 7492